OzVPM is a specialised resource website focusing on volunteerism.
In addition to our website, we are available for keynote addresses and workshops on the topic of volunteer management and in our partnership with Better Impact, we also facilitate the distribution and support of Better Impact volunteer management database systems throughout Australia and NZ.
Founded in 2002 by Andy Fryar, OzVPM focuses on volunteerism, primarily as it relates to the Australasian region, but we are also proud to work regularly with leaders of the international volunteering community
OzVPM, is always looking for new and innovative ways to assist the Australasian voluntary sector and we currently do this by:
- Promoting, distributing and supporting ‘Better Impact’ cloud based VM database throughout Australia and NZ
- Utilising our contacts and partnerships to bring our web site visitors the latest news, resources, volunteerism reports and ‘hot’ web sites from around the world
- Facilitating and moderating the OzVPM newsgroup – the Australasian region’s largest on-line volunteer management community
- Providing a ‘Australasian Hot Topics’ column which encourages and invites debate on the latest issues in volunteering
- Providing specialised volunteer management training to the sector and opportunities for professional development
At OzVPM, we aim to give you access to a wide range of resources that will assist you to:
- support volunteer management in your organisation
- professionally develop as a Volunteer Program Manager
- find up-to-date and relevant resources about volunteerism
- link with others working in the field
Our site is also designed to cater for all levels of experience – from new coordinators, wanting to learn the basics, right through to experienced volunteer program management professionals, wanting to keep abreast of the latest trends.
We trust you’ll enjoy your OzVPM experience